Nature of Wooden Products
Because of the nature of handmade wooden items, each product reflects the natural grain, colour and unique markings such as knots of the original timber. Therefore, each item differs and varies, no product is the same as the next. Please keep this in mind when you order.
Photographic Print Products
- Please ensure your upload images are between 4MB – 8MB.
- If you purchase prints with the Heart of Gold frames, please ensure that images are landscape / horizontal orientation, to optimise cropping proportions.
- If you purchase 5×5” photo prints, please ensure to upload images that do not have wide format, or key content or people may fall out of the image, and we will not be responsible.
- Once we receive your order, we will help you to improve / edit / enhance the images so that they are the best that they can be. Depending on the original files, our scope of work only includes cropping, bringing out the key subject matter using lighting, contrast & clarity etc. There are limitations as to what can be done to improve the photo such as the source file is blurry etc. We do not photoshop, manipulate or alter the images. This part of the work is complimentary to customers who print with us, and is done based on a professional photographer with over 10 years experience.
- Usually if the images were edited, we will email for your general acknowledgement of the work that we have done, before we print. ‘General’ because all devices have different screen displays, so what you see on your screen will be different from ours. Additionally, despite conducting printing tests, the final photo print will look different from looking at the screens, and the choice of medium / paper / printing machines are all important factors to the final printing result. The result of our photo prints are final.
- If you select a greeting / festive card, we will place your message based on our best judgement and
- If you select ‘No’ for requiring approval of photographer’s cropped / edited images and placement of messages, we will go ahead to process your order. Our decision of cropping / placement / editing is final.
- If you select ‘Yes’ for requiring approval of photographer’s edited / cropped images and placement of messages, we will send for your approval within 1-2 business day. Please reply within 1-2 days in order for us to process your order soonest possible to avoid delay in handling / despatch / arrival time. We cannot process if you do not approve.
Use of Content
- When you ticked ‘Yes’ for agreeing The Authentic to contact you regarding using your photos for promotional use, we will be in contact to get your explicit approval to use the particular image(s).
- When you ticked ‘No’ for not agreeing The Authentic to contact you regarding using your photos for promotional use, we will not contact you.
Ordering and Shipping
- Due to the handmade nature of the products, there will be opportunities when we run out of stock. In such, it will take from 2 – 4 weeks to have stock ready for your delivery. When stock is available, our handling time to despatch orders is 2 to 4 business days after your approval of cropped images (should it be required) – if any prints are included in your order. A tracking number will be provided once the order has shipped.
- Depending on location, we use Sendle for all shipping.
- Please be advised that once we post the items, we take no responsibility for delays in shipping.
- As a guide, delivery of items within Australia is usually between 2 to 14 business days.
- If your item is damaged during transit please contact us immediately. Please send photographic proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a full refund.
Refunds and Exchanges
- We pour hours and hours of work, attention, passion into our work. It breaks our heart if you are not happy with our products. But if you are not completely satisfied with your item, we will accept the return of completely undamaged items for an exchange or refund. However you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of return shipping.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Please let us know if you wish to return an item within 2 business days of the item arriving.
- Returns must be safely packaged and include the original packaging and all items.
- Because of the nature of personalised print items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
All of our custom-made frames are entitled to a Lifetime Guarantee.
We guarantee the craftmanship of our custom-made frames for a lifetime, meaning that if the joinery of the frames come apart, or other craftmanship related issues, we will fix them for you for free. We ask that you send the frame to us, and we will send the repaired frame back to you. Please email us some photos and a description of the issue to email@example.com for more information.
Please note that the above excludes accidental damages such as scratched or broken glass, and / or twisted or broken frame.